Saturday 9 December 2017

Portfolio Movement in December

Recently, I have started to accumulate more shares.

I have bought 2,000 shares of L'occitane as I will like to observe how Q4 will affect the revenue. 

I have bought 5,000 shares of SGX at SGD 7.70 and I still don't understand why I cannot wait for a lower price. 

I have bought 10,000 shares of Wilmar at SGD 3.10. 

On Comfortdelgro, acquiring 51% of Lion City Rental (LCR), LCR becomes a subsidiary of Comfortdelgro and LCR's financial results will be incorporated into future CDG's results. I know that both Uber and Grab are burning cash. LCR owns approximately 10,000 cars. Assume SGD 5,000 for capex on each car, this will account for SGD 50m on future capex. With 10 years of depreciation and capex, next few years of financial results will be dragged down.

I was estimating intrinsic value at about SGD 1.90 and now with this acquisition, need to forecast future earnings. Let's take a look at the latest earnings post acquisition. 

I have bought 2 call options on GLD. I am trying to create a 5% GLD 5% IEF 10% TLT for portfolio purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Post

We have moved!

We have moved to a new website: www.jcprojectfreedom.com Visit us there!