Saturday 16 December 2017

JC Options Fund - December 2017 update

I am using options to create another stream of income through premium income and capital gain using buy call.

It has been a roller coaster trying to sell put SP 30 on BZUN, I sold 5 put when it first started to drop and another 5 put to reach average premium of 1.2 per contract. The share price drop below 30, reaching 28 at one point. When the share price comes back up on 13th December, I close the trade and pocket USD 1,050. 

I also sell put 5 contract on Chinese Tinder :) 

My target is to maintain USD 2k per month and I am satisfied. 

JC Fund 2018
Dividend Income (Passive) say SGD 3k per month (conservative)
Option Income (Active) USD 2k x 1.35 = SGD 2.7k per month
Rental Income (Passive) SGD 0.5k per month
Planning to start - Tuition Income (Active) SGD 1k per month
Target Additional Income SGD 7.2k

I do not think my day job can last for much longer. There will be some turbulence in Q1 or Q2 2018. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Post

We have moved!

We have moved to a new website: www.jcprojectfreedom.com Visit us there!