Saturday 14 October 2017

JC Options Fund 5th Month Results

This month result is slightly special as I have previously recognized wrongly in terms of the expiry date. Some of my older trades expired on 13th October 2017 and there are a few other trades which will expire on 20th October 2017. Options trading is creating another source of income for us but it is still considered an active income as I need to do some work on the last day of option expiry. 

See below Figure for an update of the options income. Past performance does not represent future performance and profit can be easily wiped out if I am greedy.



I foresee that October Options Income can be increased after I close the trades expiring on 20th October. With the free up money, I can deploy to other trades when there is an opportunity.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Post

We have moved!

We have moved to a new website: www.jcprojectfreedom.com Visit us there!