Thursday 17 August 2017

Update on Power Assets 0006.HK

After waiting for an entire month, Power Assets did not reach my ideal price and today is the last day before ex-dividend. I decided to sell 25 lots and let go at HKD 78.3 per share. I kept 5 lots in the portfolio as the dividend and price difference will give me 3.6 lots of shares free of charge. 

Time to move on to the next idea - L Brands.

Price drop more than 50% from the peak.
Picture Courtesy from Google Finance 

P/S = 0.9 < 1
P/Cash Flow = 5.8 < 10

I will start to accumulate on this. When I have time, I will share my new position for Best Pacific International 2111.HK (again thanks to Mr Chia F.L. for his research/contributions).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Post

We have moved!

We have moved to a new website: www.jcprojectfreedom.com Visit us there!