Thursday 22 June 2017

21st June 2017 - first option trade

On the 21st June 2017, I started with 2 sell puts and collected my first premium. I just read Thumbtackinvestor and I was amazed by his achievements. His options and investing skills are superb. I will look forward to the day when I have a consistent cash flow from options. 

The above figure shows a total small premium of about USD 100. I know the premium is not a lot for most people out there but can you imagine USD 100 x 12 months will be USD 1,200! 

It also fulfill my key requirement to cover for my monthly course installment fee.

I will work harder to uncover more stocks and use options on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Post

We have moved!

We have moved to a new website: www.jcprojectfreedom.com Visit us there!