Thursday 6 April 2017

Land Banking Schemes

A group of investors has filed police reports against A2A Capital Management after they failed to receive investment returns in land-banking schemes.

The property development and investment company's land-banking schemes offered generous returns for cash investments in Canada and US. 

One of the victims quoted he was impressed with A2A's marketing presentation and well-decorated office in Raffles Place. The company has vacated its Raffles Place office and moved to the Philippines.

You can read my previous post here.

I have been telling some of my friends but there was one who told me that he can stomach the losses. 

This is sad, I hope my friends can educate themselves. If the returns sound too promising it will often fail to deliver its promises. High returns also come with high risk. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Post

We have moved!

We have moved to a new website: www.jcprojectfreedom.com Visit us there!