Sunday 12 February 2017

Courage to take Risk




I read Ken Teng's blog and I like this quote "Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing."

I remembered two years ago I wrote in one of my notes "I will make myself redundant on when I am 35". I was praying hard and God answers my prayers. God is good all the time and all the time he is good.

I see this year as a breakthrough year. However, I see this year full of challenges, dispairs and troughs. I hope to see some fruits of labour by end of this year as I need to put food on the table for the family.

Things I need to do for my stockbroker business:
1. Setup a system for the business
2. Setup stock filter system, stock analysis system, buy and sell system
3. Setup personal cashflow system
4. Setup business cashflow system

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Post

We have moved!

We have moved to a new website: www.jcprojectfreedom.com Visit us there!